Hi Pablo,
Sorry for the late response. I did some tests before answering to
understand your explanations.

- With the commands \ setuppapersize [A4, landscape] and \
setupinteractionscreen [option = landscape] and without selecting anything
in Acrobat, I get the desired double-sided document

- With the command \ setupinteractionscreen [option = landscape] and
without selecting anything in Acrobat, I get a document in double-sided
portrait mode but the back side is upside down

- With the command \ setuppapersize [A4, landscape] and without selecting
anything in Acrobat, I get two documents in landscape mode in the same
direction

I think it's clear now, thank you.

I did a try to get a booklet but the result is not correct because the text
or formulas of mathematics are overflowing in the colums

###################################
document.tex
###################################

\definemixedcolumns
  [MyColumns]
  [
    n=2,
    separator=rule,
    rulecolor=,
    balance=yes,
  ]

\setupalign[verytolerant,stretch,hanging]

\starttext
\startMyColumns
  \dorecurse{6}{\input knuth}

\startformula
    \startmathalignment[n=2,align={left,left}]
    \NC P_1 + P_2 + \dots + P_{12} \NC = 400 + 400\times 1,05 + 400\times
1,05^2 + \dots + 400 \times 1,05^{11}\NR
    \NC  \NC = 400\times (1 + 1,05 + 1,05^2 + \dots + 1,05^{11})\NR
    \NC  \NC = 400\times \frac{1-1,05^{12}}{1-1,05}\approx 6\,367.\NR
    \stopmathalignment
  \stopformula

\stopMyColumns
\stoptext