On 2/16/2018 11:39 AM, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
On 16.02.2018 08:37, Hans Hagen wrote:

can you try mtxrun --script font --reload --force

Hans, it's the same problem I reported about a week ago, and in my experience, it recurs intermittently. A reload of the font cache fixes it for a while, but it comes back, and it concerns only XITS math, so something is fishy about this font or about the way context treats it... One thing that could help: is there a tracer that could show more information once the cache gets into this state, so we can see what actually goes wrong?
you can look into the cache and see what names.tma mentions (and save the xits bit for later comparison when it fails)

as i can't replicate it here i need that info

it could relate to multiple xits on the system and hashing in lua (traversing a hash is kind of random each run)