Hi !

I am curious about testing macvim and it seems doing fine in edit mode. But how
do i set up the typesetting engine?

As far as I understand, there is, the command :ConteXt with guidance from the
wiki https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Vim <https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Vim>

But I do not understand how to customize it to be directed to the path to my
engine

I’ve installed the LMTX in /Users/janneman/context-osx-64/

The installation works fine in TeXshop but still an error shows up in macvim
and the message dissappears very quick so there is not much time to read the
cause of error.

I have created the subdirectory .vim/ftplugin/ and put the context.vim file
there
also the corresponding in .vim/compiler/context.vim

which is copied from the program located in
/usr/local/Cellar/macvim/8.2-163/MacVim.app/Contents/Resources/vim/runtime

So, how do I get this up and running?

Thanks in advance

Regards

/Janne