On 2020-04-22, Jan-Erik Hägglöf <janerik.hagg...@bahnhof.se> wrote:
> Output from :messages
>

> [ConTeXt] Typesetting...
> Fel upptäcktes vid bearbetning av function
> context#typeset[6]..<SNR>39_typeset[2
> ]..context#callback[1]..<SNR>39_callback:
> rad   17:
> E40: Kan inte öppna felfil /Users/janneman/Documents/CTX/GNUPLOT/test3.log

FYI, that error means that test3.log was not found - I guess, as that's
not a language I understand :-) - which likely means that your command
somehow failed without producing a log file (e.g., because the command
name was misspelled).

You seem to have fixed your issue, but, should you bump into further
issues, first make sure that your ConTeXt installation works properly
from the command line. Also, keep in mind that your shell environment
may be different from the environment in which ConTeXt is executed
inside Vim, so you may need to explicitly set some environment variables
(e.g., inside g:context_mtxrun) to make things sail smoothly.

Global variables (whose names start with `g:`) may be set in your vimrc,
which is typically located at $HOME/.vim/vimrc (note that the filename
does *not* start with a dot, only the directory's name does).

Good ConTeXt typesetting in Vim!
Nicola