In what file do I put the path setting and which location?Thanks and regardsMed
Vänlig Hälsning Jan-Erik Hägglöf
-------- Originalmeddelande --------Från: Nicola <nvitacolo...@gmail.com>
Datum: 2020-04-22  16:51  (GMT+01:00) Till: ntg-context@ntg.nl Ämne: Re:
[NTG-context] Setting up macvim in mac os catalina to work with
  LMTX On 2020-04-21, Jan-Erik Hägglöf <janerik.hagg...@bahnhof.se> wrote:> Hi
!>> I am curious about testing macvim and it seems doing fine in edit> mode.
But how do i set up the typesetting engine?>> As far as I understand, there is,
the command :ConteXt with guidance> from the wiki
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Vim> <https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Vim>>> But
I do not understand how to customize it to be directed to the path> to my
engine>> I’ve installed the LMTX in /Users/janneman/context-osx-64/I haven't
tried LMTX yet, but you may configure the path to the ConTeXtexecutable you
want to use by setting `g:context_mtxrun`, e.g.:    :let
g:context_mtxrun='/path/to/context/mtxrun'Then, executing :ConTeXt will run the
configured command. You may alsodefine shell enviroment variables, if needed.
For instance, I haveconfigured Vim to use my installation of ConTeXt Beta as
follows:   :let
g:context_mtxrun='PATH=$HOME/path/to/context-beta/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin:$PATH
mtxrun'> The installation works fine in TeXshop but still an error shows up in>
macvim and the message dissappears very quick so there is not much> time to
read the cause of error.You may show a log of Vim messages by typing
:messages.If you post the error message, I may better diagnose your issue.> I
have created the subdirectory .vim/ftplugin/ and put the context.vim file
there> also the corresponding in .vim/compiler/context.vim>> which is copied
from the program located in>
/usr/local/Cellar/macvim/8.2-163/MacVim.app/Contents/Resources/vim/runtimeThat's
 unnecessary. MacVim's runtime path is searched by default.I recommend that you
remove the files that you have copied into ~/.vim.ConTeXt in Vim works out of
the
 your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the
Wiki!maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /
http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://context.aanhet.netarchive  :
https://bitbucket.org/phg/context-mirror/commits/wiki     :