Hi Simone,

Thank you for your time.

Thank you. We would like the best possible data from the capture so we should at least check the outcome using nProbe.

We are using version 2.4.270616

I had a look through the interface to see if any configuration needed to be pointed to local network. Can you advise what config you were referring to please?

If we would like to try nProbe using a Windows PC could you please provide the install commands to get both services talking on the same required port etc. Will only mainly be used off mirror ports on a single subnet with both probe and ntopng on the same host. Rarely will we be looking at anything more than a single switch and network when using ntopng.

Thank you again

CTSG

Quoting Simone Mainardi <maina...@ntop.org>:

Hi, please see below