iPhone thread

-sc

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com
[mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On Behalf Of Andrew S. Baker
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 11:19 AM
To: ntsysadm
Subject: Re: [NTSysADM] OT: Corporate Support of Open-Source projects

>>As MBS has pointed out, those who have monopoly grants from the
government often prosper without customer service.

Is that that MBS pointed out? Or are you just willing to extrapolate all
that in order to support your otherwise unsubstantiated argument?

Does Google have a monopoly grant from the government?  Do they have
good (or even comparable) customer service to Apple in the area of
mobile computing?

Just for the record Kurt, you are entitled to have your own views, as is
everyone one else here.  The issue -- especially in a technology forum
full of technologists -- is that we have, for some foolish reason,
gotten it into our heads that people who present a position will not
only be able to support that position logically, but will consider it
their duty to do so.

ASB
http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker <http://xeeme.com/AndrewBaker>
Providing Virtual CIO Services (IT Operations & Information Security)
for the SMB market...