You haven't even described the service that they provide, merely that they
have different products than the corporate chain stores.  So, the only
thing that we can evaluate that store on, is that you say they have good
customer service and they have a good selection of products that the large
corporate chain store has.  So, since we have no description of what their
customer service entails, it's a stretch to say that customer service wins.
 It may very will be that their different product selection is enough to
win.  It may boil down to a lot of things that make that store win.
 However, that store likely doesn't scale nationally now, does it?  If it
did, there would be more of them, right?