Started 8/17/2001 12:07:00 AM
"w1rename.job" (w1rename.bat)
        Finished 8/17/2001 12:07:00 AM
        Result: The task completed with an exit code of (1).

exit code of 1 means it didnt complete the job.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dowling, Glenn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 11:36 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Scheduled Tasks

What does the Task Scheduler log say?

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Chiang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 14:33
To: NT System Admin Issues

Yes, if I log on physically or via remote control software and run the task,
it completes fine, if I do it via terminal services while that I'm still
logged in via the remote control software, it also runs fine, if I am logged
out, and I try it via terminal services, it fails.  I have the accounted on
the particular task itself- the Task Scheduler service will only run off the
local system.

Stephen