From: Seth M. Kusiak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 9:25 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: What do you get for Over Time

I'm salaried, but if I work over 45 hours in a week then for each hour that
I work past 45, I get half of my base rate. Example:

If I make $10,000 a year and my hourly rate is $10.00, for each hour that I
work past 45, I would get $5.00 an hour that is paid quarterly.

I really like this because I usually end up with a few thousand extra each
quarter.

~Seth