From: Jang Man [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 10:11 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: What do you get for Over Time

I am paid for actual work that is done calculated in hours. I write a daily
report with hours spread among work orders, which is a basis for monthly
salary calculation.
There is a monthly obligation, which has to be achieved (8 hours a day).
Sometimes I work less, so I am paid less and if I work OT, I am paid for all
the hours I've done in a month. So it's a fair game. And there is no
difference in rate for OT hours.

jang