Could you zip up the code for the web site and give us a link to it?

                    <ntsysadmin@geeksa

                    twork.com>                To:     "NT System Admin Issues"

                    Sent by: "Gavin           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    Landon"                   cc:

                    <glandon@geeksatwo        Subject:     RE: Dell servers vs. Compaq

                    rk.com>

                    08/30/2001 02:40

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    "NT System Admin

                    Issues"

I don't know about Dell, but I know that Compaq has some awesome remote
administration tools as well as some sweet objects for creating your own
web
stats.  We have a website that goes and queries 2000+ servers and displays
status information in 2 to 3 seconds.  One of our NT Admins made this
website and he had no prior web development experience.