Hello All,

i have just started working on SMS 2.0 and I can access the Admin
Console on the SMS Server. the problem I am getting is that I want to
run the Admin Console from my workstation. I installed the console from
the SMS install and I gave my account full permissions to the server by
copying the permissions from the administrator via the wizard. Each &
every time I try to connect to the server, it says the connection
failed. I have rebooted the server to see if the permissions would take
effect but still no dice, I assume that if I looged on as Administrator
on my machine i can access the console but I need to access it under my
account. Any insight on how I can get to access the Admin console
remotely under my account? TIA!!!