Title: Installing second CPU
Make sure you have loaded NT with multiprocessor option before hand, if not you may have problems.
There was a tool to update processor without having to rebuild but I wouldn't recommend it unless you absolutely know the driver for that multiprocessor.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blake R. Fowkes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 2:41 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Installing second CPU

I am wanting to install a second processor in my Dell 1400 server.  Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what I will need to do to Windows NT 4.0 server to make sure I do not mess things up.

Thanks,
Blake Fowkes
Waid and Associates

Enterprise Channel Management Software for Manufacturers

Visit us at http://www.ultryx.com