No I dont do any testing.   I have never had any problems with the
signatures.    I want the latest patterns in place as soon as possible.
When Sircam hit we had a few workstations wiped out before the pattern
update was completely distributed.

                    "Heavner, Charlie"

                    <Charlie.Heavner@JPFina        To:     "NT System Admin Issues"

                    ncial.com>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                   cc:

                    09/12/2001 06:51 AM            Subject:     RE: NAV-CE updates

                    Please respond to "NT

                    System Admin Issues"

This is a very interesting thread to me. Altho', I've not had the problem
with not being able to get updated sigs from Symantec's FTP site, I would
like to ask if you gentlemen implement any sort of signature testing
procedure before letting your clients use the sigs?

Thank you,
Charlie Heavner
Systems Analyst
Desktop