I am probably going to p a few folks off with this one, but think of
this. That last plane went down 1 hour and 15 minutes after the first
plane hit the WTC. I smell a cover up with that 4th plane. My gut
screams at me that the US Gov't decided that those people on that plane
were about to be killed no matter what. The plane was in the middle of
nowhere when it went down. I don't think the US had any choice but to
shoot that plane down, and it is something they can never, ever admit to
either, even if the sacrifice of those lives equaled the preservation of
potentially thousands of people.

Second, shooting a gun off on a plane is akin to suicide. If the bullet
goes out of the fuselage, the plane will depressurize, which jeopardizes
the 'mission' in the first place. Also, I think it would be
significantly harder for these guys to get guns on as opposed to knives.

Clayton Doige
IT Manager MCSE, MCP + I
Gameday International N.V.
Bound in a nutshell, King of infinite space...

T: +5 999 736 0309 ext 4537
C: +5 999 563 1845
F: +5 999 733 1259