Can you ping the other network? Maybe ping at least the router over
there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bartolini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 1:41 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Airport security (was: The idiocy continues!)

One of my favorite pastimes is the airport. Any time I wanted to I could
go sit within comfortable distance of any commercial airplane
arriving/leaving the eastcoast. There are times when I was questioned by
some poor guy making some minimal wage to drive around in a car asking
people like me to leave. But that is as far as it goes. The airport is
very lax in security. I can remember seeing the president arrive and you
do not get to hang around too long then.

I remember not long ago driving to the airport and paying to park under
the terminal. Years ago they blocked off the underground parking and you
could only park outside. The only cars allowed to sit under the terminal
now are Livery Vehicles.(probably not now)

For more than 35 years I have been through that same airport. It is
ironic that the service industry is allowed into that secure space. I
bet you they do not go through a proper security check. Or how many of
them may have aided in the recent attack. Who knows..

People do not want to pay but when they have no other choice...they pay
anyway.