Hi everyone,

I am looking to find a way to volunteer my time to assist non-profits or
similar organizations that need technical assistance or maybe be a
technical tutor or resource at a community center, etc.  I knows this
sounds crazy but my early attempts to find these opportunities near my
local community have come up empty.  Does anyone have any suggestions on
how they have gone about this or similar things.

Take care,

Kevin

Kevin Bachelder

Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer - Windows NT 4.0 (MCSE)
Microsoft Certified Professional - Windows 2000 (MCP)
Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)
CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Repair Technician (A+)