From: Thomas Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 6:40 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: email to replace fax?

At 05:17 PM 9/7/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Thomas,
>
>I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for.  Are you considering
>some type of faxserver software that interfaces with your e-mail
>client?

No...I don't think so.  What I'm doing now via fax, I'd LIKE to do via
email INSTEAD (I think).  But where my fax software allows me to "group"
recipients (and put them into multiple groups if necessary), it doesn't
appear that either of the two email clients I've seen (Eudora and Outlook),
can let me organize recipients the same way.

Are there any email programs/clients that DO allow grouping of recipients,
as I do now with my fax software?

THIS is what I'm asking.  :)  I don't where else to ask, or how else to ask.

Thanks.