From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 14:00
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Duplicate Name Found

I would start by checking to see if the IP address of the server has been
changed. There could be references to old IP's in DNS or Wins

George

George Coulas
Lotus Notes Administrator
Kawartha Pine Ridge DSB

                    "Terrel Schimpf"

                    <Terrel.Schimpf@inv       To:     "NT System Admin
Issues"
                    ensys.com>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                              cc:

Found
                    Please respond to

                    "NT System Admin

                    Issues"

I am getting Duplicate name found when I restart a NT server.  I know that
the name is not a duplicate.  The only way I can get the server back on
and working is to unplug the network connections and reboot the system.
Once I login I can reconnect the network connections and all is well.  Any
ideas of what would make the server think there was a duplicate name?