I may be off base, since I'm using Groupshield 5 for Domino, but in the
Content scan rules, you should be able to set up individual rules which
state very specifically (or generally, depending upon how you set them up)
what you would like blocked, and what you would like to allow through.

I personally have set up ours to block all *.vbs, and a select group of
*.exe files and it has worked pretty well.

Good luck, and feel free to contact me personally if you want.
*******************
Jeff Johnson
MCSE+I, MCSE 2k
Network Engineer
Triple S Plastics
*******************

                    <djr989@yahoo.

                    com>                 To:     "NT System Admin Issues"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                         cc:

                    09/24/2001           Subject:     Exchange 5.5 and GroupShield

                    06:58 PM

                    Please respond

                    to "NT System

                    Admin Issues"

Anyone know how to block BOTH specific file extensions and file names in
GroupShield?  Looks like it's an "either or" configuration so for example,
I can't block all .vbs and wtc.exe without blocking all .exe files.

Thanks

Want to unsub? Do that here:
http://lyris.sunbelt-software.com/scripts/lyris.pl?enter=ntsysadmin&text_mode=0&lang=english