Folks,

I have an NT4 domain that is part of my corporate group of domains.  My company
will probably not
have a Win2K domain structure in place for another year or so, and I want to
upgrade my domain
to new servers with Win2K.  I guess my question is, how is it best to accomplish
this?  I have a couple of
NT4 servers (old 266Mhz machines now) and a couple of new servers with Win2K
server installed
as domain members.  It's not as simple as running the dcpromo command, I don't
think.  Reading through
tech notes from MS implies ways to migrate domains and upgrade NT4 boxes to
Win2K, but I'm not
sure that's what I am really looking for.  Anyone have any suggestions to share?

Thanks,

Mike
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Want to unsub? Do that here: