From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 9:55 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Upgrading domain....how?

Folks,

I have an NT4 domain that is part of my corporate group of domains.  My
company will probably not have a Win2K domain structure in place for another
year or so, and I want to upgrade my domain to new servers with Win2K.  I
guess my question is, how is it best to accomplish this?  I have a couple of
NT4 servers (old 266Mhz machines now) and a couple of new servers with Win2K
server installed as domain members.  It's not as simple as running the
dcpromo command, I don't think.  Reading through tech notes from MS implies
ways to migrate domains and upgrade NT4 boxes to Win2K, but I'm not sure
that's what I am really looking for.  Anyone have any suggestions to share?

Thanks,

Mike
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Want to unsub? Do that here: http://www.w2knews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=unsub