From: Dominick Romano [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 9:32 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Backup Slow

Hello, we backup our servers with a Dell DLT 7000 7 Slot Tape Drive, using Veritas Backup Exec. Ver. 8. For some strange reason it is taking double the amount of time to backup than it used to. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Dominick Romano
Junior NT Administrator
Kravet Fabrics, Inc.
Tel:  516-293-2000 Ext: 637