From: Steve Frenzl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 11:51 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: InoculateIT opinions

My company is looking for a workgroup AV and I was curious what the
opinions were of Inoculate. From past threads, the consensus seems to be
that Norton is better than Mcafee but I don't remember seeing Inoculate
discussed. Any input is appreciated.

Steve Frenzl
Systems Administrator
Farmer Automotive Group