And yet Boeing chose Panda for their huge deployment.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Hekimian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 2:46 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: InoculateIT opinions

Steve,

Seriously take a look at TrendMicro's virus scan offering - OfficeScan
Corporate Edition. I've used Symantec's Norton Antivirus, CA's InoculateIT,
McAfee's VirusScan and countless others..

TrendMicro does workgroup AV right! From a centralized managemnet console
(web based) to deploy to new users, set policies on the local client (Set
whether the user can disable OfficeScan or not, etc.),  and automatic
updates of virus definitions and deployment to desktops.

Also, Look at TrendMicro's NeatSuite. It a combination of OfficeScan,
ScanMail and InterScan Viruswall for about the same price as just 1 of the
products.

- David