From: Senter, John M [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 8:27 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: File services hangs

Let me know if this fixes you server problem.  Within the past two
weeks, one of our main file and print servers has started to hang just
like yours. We also noticed that the server would stop responding to
request for up to 5 minutes then would come back.  We thought it could
have been a NIC issue so we moved the GIG cards and used the on-board
100, but it is still happening. One of the other things that I have seen
in our logs is the event 2022 "Server was unable to find a free
connection _ times in the last __ seconds" There is a article Q245080
that has a work around, but we have not tried it yet because I have seen
this event for months and we have not had this problem before.

js