Found solution myself, thru Google on searching for "sizing the window" (other similar phrases had not helped.) In case any of you are interested, this website has the solution -- without any registry key entry:
http://www.computer-2tr.com/tips/06/20061101.html

Jay

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ajay Kulsh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 7:14 PM
Subject: Bit OT - a Major Annoyance -- Cannot size the window (Goes from Min to Max)

Hi folks,

I have had this problem now and then with different softwares -- and I think most of you might have experienced it as well -- where Window either covers the whole screen (Max mode) or just stays on Taskbar (Min mode). This is quite annoying and usually I restore the whole desktop to an earlier date. This time even that trick is not working. The program is PowerDeskPro 6 on Vista Ultimate.

Does anyone know any registry entry that might fix this? Or any other solution? (Hard to search on Google due to difficulty in phrasing the problem in unique words...)

Jay Kulsh
So. Pasadena, CA

~ <http://www.sunbelt-software.com/SunbeltMessagingNinja.cfm> ~