From: John Hornbuckle [mailto:john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 7:18 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: PMI PMP Certification

On the whole, do you find that those project managers' projects are successful?

Throughout the process of taking classes and studying for the exam, I've
learned volumes about what SHOULD be happening with projects. I thought I knew
a little something about managing projects to start with, but I was way off.

If all projects were managed the way the PMBOK recommends, there would be far
more successful projects.

John Hornbuckle
MIS Department
Taylor County School District