"Usually resorting to personal attacks means you have run out of arguments.
It's a form of fallacy.", no, it's a lack of tolerance for stupidity.

"The example I gave was simplified for your benefit.".  Case in point.  You
posted a moronic example without clarification.  Therefore, I draw a fair
and reasonable conclusion that you're a moron.

"They both work for you then you are the problem." - really?  I'm a line of
business manager now.  You're wrong.  Again.

"My argument is in IT and more specifically with PM rank and pay. I'm sure a
PM in building move doesn't command same salary as IT PM." - in a pure IT
company?  Likely so.  In industry?  IT's "just another project" if you're
doing it right.  So you're wrong.  Again.  Noticing a trend yet?

"You can't get out of your shell and see how my method...." - I've got more
than 20 years experience with large and small, good and bad.  I've seen
plenty of methods.  Usually from highly qualified folks that actually HAVE
methods, not some random internet dude that claims "his" method.

"The PM is just a middle man. Cut him out." - you're a dev, aren't you?
Guess what?  The world doesn't revolve around you.  This statement from you,
above all others, shows me your level of business incompetence.   (Stick
around, next reply I'll actually get personal).

Gary K. Slinger
Voice: 727-475-1947 // gChat gary.slin...@gmail.com // Skype: garyslinger
Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/garyslinger