Hi List!

I have a client that would like to use thier iPad in meetings to pull up
documents off of their Server 2008 file server.  This client would like to
be able to do this when local to the network and if possible remotely too.

After doing some research it looks like the iPad can VPN to the network easy
enough.  I have found one app that looks like it might work for browsing
 file shares.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/filebrowser-access-files-on/id364738545?mt=8

Is anyone currently doing this and would like to share their experience or
combination of apps to make this happen?

Thanks

Matt