There you go again, confusing *your* needs with the needs of the vast
majority of consumers (both corporate and personal)

Smartphones are also inhibited when it comes to content creation.  Doesn't
appear to be stopping their momentum in any way:

Even if the views you expressed were true for every single techie on the
planet (and, I assure you that they are not), it would still be dwarfed by
the vast majority of people that populate the earth, have disposable income,
and are not techies.

Also, new use cases will always spring up once devices of a certain form
factor gain some traction.

It's coming...  you can lead, or you can follow, but it is coming to an
office near you -- and soon.

* *

*ASB* *http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* *Harnessing the Advantages of
Technology for the SMB market…