From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 6:38 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Apple newbie - iPad remote access to server shares

Look again on Amazon I was told what I was looking at was a color Kindle they
are larger than the B/W Kindle colors looked good but like I said that is all
the look I got at it.

I think this is what I was looking at.
http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Wireless-Reading-Display-Generation/dp/B002GYWHSQ/ref=sa_menu_kdx23.
  It does not say one way or the other.  Maybe I was told wrong!

I sure wish the kids would have let me have a better look at it.

Jon Harris
On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 8:41 AM, John Hornbuckle
<john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us<mailto:john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us>>
wrote:
There's no color Kindle, as far as I know. I think there's a color Nook, but it
doesn't use e-ink-so it's a backlit display, and much lower battery life.

E-ink is very easy on the eyes. My wife has a Kindle, and loves it. It runs
forever on a charge, and is easy to read-including in bright sunlight. There's
no color, though. That's fine for reading novels and such, but for kids'
textbooks color is a must.

John