Free?  Why not this?
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=3512

Carl

-----Original Message-----
From: Nigel Parker [mailto:nigel.par...@ultraframe.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 4:17 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Virtualisation software

Hi
I am looking for some Bare metal Virtualisation software the criteria I
have been given is that it must be
FREE!

I looked on Vmware website and although they list
VMware vSphere Hypervisor
As Free it seem the product when I installed it said It was a 60 day
version - they gave me a serial number and I tired to follow the docs
about entering it however I didn't have the icon on my client to select
and install the license

Is the product still free -
Do you have to run it for 60 days before you can enter the serial number

Have I finally lost it ?

Help would be appreciated

Nigel Parker

Systems Engineer
Ultraframe (UK) Ltd
Tel:   01200 452329
Fax:   01200 452201
Web:   <www.ultraframe.com>
Email: <mailto:nigel.par...@ultraframe.co.uk>

The statements and opinions expressed in this email are my own and may not
represent those of Ultraframe (UK) Ltd.
This email is subject to copyright and the information contained in it is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is sent out only for intended
recipient(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you
are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
other use or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and unlawful.