From: Daniel Evensen [mailto:dane...@att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 8:23 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT:Age Discrimination in IT

Age Discrimination in IT: I have read several articles online that states that
age Discrimination in IT is more prevalent than in other fields. Question, do
you find this true or false? If you find it true how do you handle it?

I am a former NT System Administrator that was semi-retired and that wants to
return to the IT field after a 10 year absence. Financially, I do not need to
work but want to. I feel that the fact my health at 52 is excellent, am at the
right weight etc, will be a plus in my favor.

Daniel Evensen

Former NT System Administrator

EDS

Belltech.logix

or send an email to

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The information transmitted in this message is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this document. Thank you.

Butler Schein Animal Health