From: Daniel Evensen [mailto:dane...@att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 7:23 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT:Age Discrimination in IT

Age Discrimination in IT: I have read several articles online that
states that age Discrimination in IT is more prevalent than in other
fields. Question, do you find this true or false? If you find it true
how do you handle it?

I am a former NT System Administrator that was semi-retired and that
wants to return to the IT field after a 10 year absence. Financially, I
do not need to work but want to. I feel that the fact my health at 52 is
excellent, am at the right weight etc, will be a plus in my favor.

Daniel Evensen

Former NT System Administrator

EDS

Belltech.logix