Went with a friend during lunch (he is a MS employee) to the ATT store to
get some cases for our phones. The sales guy was harping on the iPhone and
he was talking smack on Windows in general (vulnerable, etc)[it was a fun
conversation for all involved]. I shot back with patching helps and get MSE
for AV and he goes "MS won't let me update cause of my hacked copy of
Windows". I then asked my friend, "Hey, don't you get an employee discount?"
and he said "Yes, that would be Microsoft".
The look on that poor guys face was priceless. I asked him how it felt to be
back in high school.  His reply was that he was having flashbacks.  I think
we ruined his day.

Mango does make it better :)