I am a contractor and I have had that many assignments my "full" CV is six
pages long. I have a three-page truncated version that I use most of the
time, which recruitment agents tell me is fine - although occasionally when
specific details of experience is required they request the "War and Peace"
version. One page would barely cover my qualifications and my "technical
summary", which I think is the most important bit, agents tell me it's there
they look for the words matching up with their roles.

--
James Rankin
Tel: +44 7902 193912