From: Ken Schaefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 5:37 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Tech Resume

If there's one rule about resumes, it's that there is no one rule about
resumes.

Resumes could be read by a human, or indexed by a machine. Depending on
the position, you may (or may not) need to provide relevant details.

If you want a job where I work, a one page resume is unlikely to make
the cut,

Cheers
Ken