From: Joe Fox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 7:41 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Tech Resume

I guess that you missed my post that said that my resume was just the
"Table of Contents" to my portfolio that I've amassed over 15 years.

And if you are wondering what I'm hiding, isn't that generating interest
in your mind?  Which is the point of a resume - generate enough interest
to get in for an interview.  From my experience with people, just the
fact that I might be hiding something would be enough for some people to
grant an interview, just to find out if I was hiding anything.

People are interesting creatures.

-Joe