Thanks. I'll let ya know.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 2:09 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: How much processing power do you need? (WAS: So, my Mac Mini
server arrived today...)

//
// File Checksum Integrity Verifier version 2.05.
//
                MD5                             SHA-1
afad4c4e3140cc70d58b778e11dbbb01 047ec0ce7458b837c36160960cb23b7bd9daca93
en_windows_server_developer_preview_x64_dvd_735221.iso

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com