From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
To: NT System Admin Issues [mailto:ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com]
Sent: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 07:59:21 -0600
Subject: Conference room "overflow" solutions?

Hi Folks,

We have several large seminar type rooms here, each with a PC/DVD/projector
configuration.  Anyone know of any options where I can pipe the PC in use in
one room (speaker's PC or laptop) to another, screen and voice?  We have a
number of upcoming sessions where one room won't accommodate everyone.

I could use our polycom to call from one room to another, but that would still
leave the issue of screen mirroring, or whatever it would be called.

Suggestions appreciated,
Tom

        Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message,         including
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)         and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any         unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If         you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply         e-mail and