On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 8:59 AM, Tom Miller <tmil...@hnncsb.org> wrote:
> We have several large seminar type rooms here, each with a PC/DVD/projector
> configuration.  Anyone know of any options where I can pipe the PC in use in
> one room (speaker's PC or laptop) to another, screen and voice?  We have a
> number of upcoming sessions where one room won't accommodate everyone.

  Prolly easier to set-up a software-based remote control solution.
RDP would be ideal, but Microsoft didn't think of this application so
it's not allowed.  VNC would work for the video, provided you're not
exhibiting full motion video.  Perhaps combine that with a your
Polycom?  If not, you could prolly run line out from the PC over house
telephone wiring to another set of speakers in the other room.

-- Ben