It's been about 5 years since I've had the last patch related problem --
not to say I haven't seen other people with them, but they haven't been
widespread enough for me to be impacted.  I had one in 2006 or 2007 which
was XML related and impacted BES.

Oh, and I had a machine with a Vista SP1 issue.  Maybe 2, but again not
widespread.

* *

*ASB* *http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* *Harnessing the Advantages of
Technology for the SMB market…