yea, too bad that wikipedia is the only place online to get information.
Maybe somebody could look into this problem.
Is wikipedia a monopoly?  Maybe the government should look into it and split it
up.  It is not a good idea to just have one website with all of the worlds
information.  What happens if they have a network problem or a computer outage.
 All of the worlds information would be lost.

Andy0