On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 3:30 PM, Kurt Buff <kurt.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I only ever give temporary permissions, except to an extremely narrow
> set of sites. It's sometimes a bit annoying, but to me it's worth the
> hassle.

  Well, there's being paranoid in the sense of employing more security
than one arguably needs, and then there's being paranoid in the sense
of doing things that aren't actually adding any security.

  Just about every time I hit Wikipedia, I end up wanting to do
something Wikipedian, and that means I want the scripts enabled.  As
far as I can tell, temporarily enabling them manually every time I
visit the site does absolutely nothing to improve security.  Indeed,
it arguably *decreases* security, because I'm getting in the habit of
frequently enabling scripts.

-- Ben