Very bummed about GMC we use it here to give BES like functionality to some
android devices I'm very surprised they're doing away with it, unless they have
some sort of BES killer up and coming

From: Sam Cayze [mailto:sca...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 11:43 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Google killing Google Message Continuity (And more)

FYI in case any of you are using it...
It was on my plate to start using it.

Sam

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/print/9223615/Google_kills_more_services?taxonomyName=IT+Industry&taxonomyId=214

Or http://goo.gl/sVzX7

or send an email to

This e-mail, including attachments, contains information that is
confidential and may be protected by attorney/client or other privileges.
This e-mail, including attachments, constitutes non-public information
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, including
attachments, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify me by e-mail reply and delete
the original message and any attachments from your system.