On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 8:50 AM, Tom Miller <tmil...@hnncsb.org> wrote:
> Anyone using these in the enterprise?  We currently use Dell or Lenovo
> laptops.  Some of the ASUS models look very light, which would be good for
> our nomadic staff.  Just wondering on long term durability, ability to
> image.

  Asus's design and build quality generally seems good, in my limited
experience.  A lot of big-name laptops are actually built by Asus via
contract.

  The biggest problem is support, I don' think Asus has any field
support presence in the US.  So if something goes wrong you're mailing
it off somewhere.

-- Ben