From: Matt Cross [mailto:mrforkl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 11:31 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: ASUS laptops/notepbooks

Got one on Tues. -- so far it is pretty good.  has had no issues with any tasks
yet, is already on ICS.  The docking keyboard is pretty slick and helps form a
ultrabook type setup if you leave it connected.  Battery life is good.

I am still in infancy stages of full testing -- have not tried remote desktop
yet or any complex games.  Flixster app allowed me to download my ultraviolet
collection.  Everything ran smoothly; streaming from youtube was pretty good.

Hope this helps.

--
Matt Cross
mailto:mrforkl...@gmail.com<mailto:mrforkl...@gmail.com>

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 10:20 AM, Erik Goldoff