128 GB SD.  I didn't even know that those exist...  A little checking shows
that they're actually not crazy expensive, if you actually have a use case
that demands one.
http://www.amazon.com/Lexar-Media-Flash-Memory-LSD128CRBNA133/dp/B004SAMZW4

If you don't mind me asking, what USB3 enclosure are you using for the 512
GB SSD?